Cyber Security Risk Assessments
Cyber Strategy leverages the NIST Cybersecurity Framework to develop a comprehensive approach to enumerating risks and developing solutions to each unique business component.
According to NIST, the goal of a risk assessment is for an organization to understand “the cybersecurity risk to organizational operations (including mission, functions, image, or reputation), organizational assets, and individuals.” As set out by NIST, conducting a risk assessment typically includes the following six steps:
- Identify and Document Asset Vulnerabilities
- Identify and Document Internal and External Threats
- Acquire Threat and Vulnerability Information from External Sources
- Identify Potential Business Impacts and Likelihoods
- Determine Enterprise Risk by Reviewing Threats, Vulnerabilities, Likelihoods and Impacts
- Identify and Prioritize Risk Responses
We work with industry professionals to quickly remediate threats. Our partners bring centuries of experience to augment our analysis.